* I will respect the rights, dignity and worth of every player regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
* I will ensure that the players are involved in a positive environment, and that the game and training is a positive and enjoyable experience.
* I will respect all players’ individuality and help them reach their own full potential.
* I will be fair, considerate and honest with all players at all times.
* I will be professional and accept responsibility for my actions and encourage players to demonstrate the same qualities.
* I will ensure that the equipment and facilities meet safety standards and are appropriate to the age and ability of all players.
* I will show concern and caution for sick and injured players. I will follow the advice of a doctor and consult with the parent/guardian when determining whether an injured player is ready to resume training or competitive games.
* I will obtain appropriate coaching qualifications and keep up to date with the latest coaching practices and the principles of growth development and conditioning of youth players.
* I will display control, respect and professionalism to all involved with the sport. This includes opponents, coaches, officials, administrators, the media, parents, and spectators. I will encourage players to do the same.
* I will wear Red Star gear at all times when representing the Academy at games/tournaments/ meetings and anywhere else where the club is represented.
* I will cooperate with other Red Star coaches and make every effort to place players at the appropriate level.
* I will notify the Technical Director of any schedule conflicts in a timely manner so the Academy can make the necessary adjustments.
* I will be a positive role model for my players on and off the field.